Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Won my recent weightloss competition!

My friends and I put together a weight loss challenge for our selves and I won!

It was broken into two parts but ultimately the person who lost the most weight by the final weigh in won. There was also a secondary prize for the person who hit 170 first. I didn't get there first but ended up being the most consistent over the course of entire thing.

It was a ton fun but I don't think I'll be doing that again made me a bit too focused on the number but I learned a lot going through it. Mainly i used keto and intermittent fasting along with my fitness pal to keep track of macros and calories in.

just before the start and half way through

about a week before weigh ins

I actually didn't get a picture the day of the weigh ins and we imeadietly went out to eat and partied all day. Haha

My chart of daily weigh ins

submitted by /u/iineedthis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mZzhCT

No comments:

Post a Comment