Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Rant: The world was made for taller people

I hope I'm not breaking any rules since this is my first time posting here but I want to go on a little rant in case others have the same issues.

So I started CICO about a month ago to lose some weight. I've been overweight for as long as I can remember, so I'm excited to lose it and become a new person. HOWEVER.

My SW: 165lbs (estimate based on when I went on a scale last). CW: idk (don't have a scale but I lost 2.5 inches off my tummy so that's cool). GW: 120 lbs.

Now you might be thinking, OP, that starting weight is nothing that's my goal weight, what are you talking about, do you have an eating disorder??? Nope.

I am a 5ft tall female gendered 22 year old.

Yep. Tiny little hobbit over here who can look at your kneecaps at eye level and needs a step stool to put away the dishes.

My rant is basically on how little calories I need to actually sustain myself. Y'all, I love food, and I eat about the same as most people. Problem is I am tiny, and so regular portion sizes for others are supposed to be more then enough for me. But I like food too much not to finish my plate.

When I started CICO, myfitnesspal was like "okay cool you need 1200 calories a day if you wanna lose 2 lbs a week". TWELVE HUNDRED CALORIES YALL. That's nothing. Like no, I like food too much for this. My friends were worried that I was starving myself and that "thats the calorie intake of a child" until I had to remind them that I am indeed the size of a child.

Anyways yeah, that was my rant, how hard it is to lose weight when your short and how easy it is to put it on in the first place. I'm the shortest person I know in my life (well other then actual children but I digress), so hopefully other shorties who are losing weight can relate.

Good luck on your weight loss y'all, especially all the shorties out there like me. Solidarity with our tiny portions!!!

submitted by /u/TotallyNotStCichol
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lWAgCO

No comments:

Post a Comment