Tuesday, December 8, 2020

35M 5'10" 260 Lbs Are my results TOO GOOD so far?

So this is my first time posting as this is my first time really taking weight loss seriously.

After my gf and I tried many a fad diet and failed miserably, we decided to take a simpler approach and just cut daily calories.

We started last Monday and I've been really surprised/shocked at the results so far. It's also been surprisingly easy to do.

I started at 269 and am now down to 260. My goal is 185. I'm actually feeling better already too.

I am on a 1500 calorie daily limit. Working out is barely 20 mins of light cardio 2 days a week, with a new elliptical coming this week to start using more consistently.

So my questions are these..

I was planning losing maybe 1-2 lbs per week, so while having lost almost 10 lbs in just over a week has me motivated should I be concerned? Or is this normal for starting out? Should I expect to plateau soon? How do I avoid yo-yoing? Etc

Any guidance is appreciated! Thanks!

submitted by /u/glorydazeras
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mYs7z0

No comments:

Post a Comment