Tuesday, December 8, 2020

I'm frustrated and depressed over my plateu since april

28/F

SW: 168 CW: 147.8 GW 1: 130 GW 2: 120 5'2"

I still don't have anything positive to post here . I have tried a couple new things for weight loss.

I've done two rounds of Prolon but gained all my weight loss back.

I adjusted my calories as there was some suspicion I wasn't eating enough so I've gone to 1400 from 1200cals per day.

I meal prep lunch and dinner and I don't eat breakfast as I'm still on IF 16:8.

I work out 3-4 days a week , 2x a day. In the morning I do 15 mins of HIIT. At night I do 30- 40 mins of strength training.

I am still unable to break my plateau I've been in since April. Is it possible that I'm unable to lose any more weight and this is the weight I should be? I'm at a loss . When did you realize you were at the end of your weight loss journey ? If this is really the end of the line for me I need to know. Or am I missing something in my routine? I mentally cannot take this anymore so its either be happy with my results and end it now or do something new. Any advice is appreciated for either 00approach.

submitted by /u/youreabitweird
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gpfWbX

No comments:

Post a Comment