Monday, January 25, 2021

13.2 lbs lost in 3 weeks 0_0

So, Three weeks ago after having my annual, I saw the number on the scale and realized that I didn't want to be that number so I decided to make some changes. I'm not restricting or anything, I'm doing basic CICO with 1810-1900 calories per day and then losing about 100-200 through walking some (it's cold so I don't wanna be outside much). I also haven't had fast food in three weeks, which is huge for me. I've been getting into meal planning and prepping. I know that this weight loss is not going to be the standard each month but I honestly was only expecting to lose like 5lbs when I went in for my follow up appointment for my pap. I'm really proud of myself with my dedication and tomorrow I start therapy for my anxiety and to hopefully help my relationship with food. I'm excited to continue this journey since I don't feel like I'm restricting myself and I don't feel hungry really, I'm really just focusing on healthier habits and trying to make lifestyle habits instead of just thinking of a diet...I'm calling it a "live"it :)

submitted by /u/lovescrap41
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qPVB3E

No comments:

Post a Comment