Friday, January 1, 2021

Ended 2020 13.5lbs down and right on track with my weight loss goals (slowed down over the holidays)! Not a lot but it was 10% of my starting body weight! Here's to a great 2021 :)

Progress chart!

5'4 | SW: 131 | CW: 118 | GW: ~110

This was just after 84 days of counting calories and walking for 30mins each day!

Just wanted to thank this sub for helping me get off my butt and losing the weight that I've been steadily gaining from going to college and then having a sedentary office job for the past 5 years.

Hoping to focus more on toning in 2021 and focusing less on the numbers, and to get rid of the horribly loose skin around my belly.

I've also cleaned up the spreadsheet that I've been using to log my CICO results (I'm using the Apple Watch and the predicted weight has been within +/- 0.2lbs on average after 80 days) and you can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p8Gu5_GaI9nrZNtQRKIDzVwb_KDetkVwtJXlzLLgaV8/edit?usp=sharing

I hope it helps!

submitted by /u/ScallionDear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hxzlrC

No comments:

Post a Comment