Saturday, January 2, 2021

Subreddits that "supplement" r/loseit

I like to occasionally browse r/organization and r/cozyplaces. I realized that even though they aren't tied directly to weightloss, they help me to center myself and get my mind into a "clean" state, which fits perfectly with my idea of losing weight. Indirectly, they seem to help motivate me.

I would like to know if there are any other subreddits out there that may not be directly tied to weight loss, but help you get into that mindset? Please share!

On an unrelated note, here are some subreddits that I know of which ARE directly tied to weight loss:

r/1200isplenty r/motivation (maybe not) r/running r/eatcheapandhealthy r/fitness r/nutrition

submitted by /u/Quarm54
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b0yuhU

No comments:

Post a Comment