Sunday, February 14, 2021

9 months, 10 pounds

26F 4'11. Today I weighed at 193. Ten pounds down from when I lost the first pound June 2020.

Part of me is really disappointed that I'm basically only losing a pound a month. But I've managed to do it without making much "lifestyle changes" I have ADHD so I don't do well with change.

There's something satisfying about not making any real changes and losing weight without gaining any back. Usually at this point I've gained all of it back. But I have been able to keep the pounds off!

I'm basically playing the long game with weight loss but this is the least stressed I've ever been about losing weight so I'll call this a win!

submitted by /u/FinalFatality
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qmHIdp

No comments:

Post a Comment