Sunday, February 14, 2021

Any advice in order to lose weight would be greatly appreciated

F 21, Height : 5'4 (164cm) Weight: 265 pounds (120kg)

Hi!

I've been losing weight for a little bit, since before Christmas of 2020. So far I've lost 28 pounds (12kg) and I've done this just by cutting down and eating healthier, so little to no exercise.

I find it extremely hard to exercise due to a combination of laziness and anxiety, but I feel I'm starting to get to a weight now where I have to exercise if I want to continue on my weight loss journey.

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for really basic exercise I can do, I currently try to go for a long walk at least once a day, but that's pretty much the extent.

Thank you very much!

submitted by /u/groovyfigs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OH75J3

No comments:

Post a Comment