Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Am I eating enough calories?

20M 5"8 SW: 227lb CW: 219lb GW: 200

Hey everyone! I started dieting for pretty much the first time last month (started Jan. 10th) since I found out I have high cholesterol and I want to try and bump myself out of the obese category. I went from eating roughly 3,000 calories per day to 800-900, sometimes 1,000. The lowest I've gone was 650 calories one day. I've also been drinking more water (~70oz/day up from 34oz). I've been losing my appetite more and more each day, so I've been finding it harder to get anything down. I do have Diabetes and my sugar levels have been good despite eating so much less.

I'm pretty sedentary. I walk for 15-30 minutes a day every day, do basic exercises like crunches and squats etc. for 10 minutes 4x a week, then beginner strength training with free weights 2x a week. I do notice my weight loss has been slowing down though. I lost 3.4lb the first week, 1.8lb the second and 1.4lb last week. So far this week I've lost 1lb. Maybe that's a normal loss rate, I'm not sure. Am I just not eating enough? My girlfriend thinks I'm starving myself.

submitted by /u/CoffeeJumpy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YELcvk

No comments:

Post a Comment