Wednesday, February 3, 2021

It hurts...😔🙁 I tried losing 54 lbs with the tips suggested to me on Facebook see my result.😞😩

I had excess fat that almost took my life i heared of different tips and tricks but all to no avail I bought a lot of supplement and took a lot of drugs but still did not notice any relevant change.

Well this is what actually help me. I started my weight loss journey carrying more than 600 pounds. Because of eating habits, I couldn't shower or bathe myself and was barely walking. I worked hard and lost weight by following a strict keto diet and a meal plan. I continued with my weight loss plans by eating healthy and exercising. I has lost more than 400 pounds and has changed life completely.

submitted by /u/Destinyman0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39HEjzJ

No comments:

Post a Comment