Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Decided to give up “eat healthy” goal and start weight loss goal instead

I have been obese for a while now so have wanted to get into healthier habits. However, it was tough for me to think about intentional weight loss because I have relatives who have had eating disorders in the past and for a while I was super against counting calories and dieting.

However, I’ve been attempting to generally eat healthier and work out for a while with no change. I’m realizing it’s because I am pretty unaware of my food intake and I love sugar too much.

After trying some healthier eating and working out options that seem to work for me, I decided to set a goal weight and start counting calories. Basically, I’m going to intentionally try to lose 90 lbs to get to my healthy BMI range. Here is my plan...

-record calories and weight daily using lose it -intermittent fasting (no breakfast basically) -weekdays: Huel (meal replacement) for lunch, blue apron (meal kit delivery) or home cooked meal for dinner, healthy snacks throughout the day (jerky, nuts, freeze dried fruit, etc), protein drinks if randomly really hungry -weekends: still record food and weight on lose it and try to keep within or just above calorie count, but more room for sugar and junk food -soda stream with sugar free syrups through the day to help my sweet tooth

I wanted to share to make it official, give people ideas, and get some advice. I’m I’ve only been doing this for a week and a half but it seems like something I can stick to for a while. Any thoughts? Tips?

submitted by /u/bubblylioness
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jW8AhJ

No comments:

Post a Comment