Tuesday, February 16, 2021

It Starts Today.

F18 5'1" SW: 230 CW: 230 GW: 150

I'm tired of the health risks. I'm tired of not fitting in the bathtub. I'm tired of not being able to wrap a towel around myself. I'm tired of my chest hurting because of my breast size. I'm tired of not being able to crochet clothing for myself because it would take decades. I'm tired of being tired all of the time. I'm tired of my ankles hurting every single day. I'm tired of never finding cute clothing in my size. I'm tired of ruining my pants because my thighs rub together.

Today I begin counting my calories. I plan on doing this for two weeks, scoping out my problem areas, and going from there. I don't have a timeframe for this weight loss, but I realize I am likely looking at 1-2 years since it is 80 whole pounds. I have never been a healthy weight, and I blame my mother's bomb ass cooking. I want to be happy. I want to look better. I want to stop being so tired of everything.

Look forward to future updates, I'm actually doing it this time. Here's to my self and my future.

submitted by /u/C4BB4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LWPJGR

No comments:

Post a Comment