Tuesday, February 16, 2021

I’ve lost weight (and then gained it back) 4 separate times now. Why do I quit at the 8 week point every time?

I’m a 27 year old obese female. Ive committed to being healthier and losing weight multiple times now, but I always quit and go back to extreme binge eating. When going through old journals today, I realized I’ve given up on my health journey at the exact same point four times in a row now - during the eighth week.

I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong or what it is about the two month mark that kills me. I don’t don’t deprive myself of any food groups or specific foods (that’s why I like cico), I don’t eat at too large of a deficient or starve myself, I eat a mix of volume/healthy foods and my old favorites, I don’t over commit to crazy exercise routines, I set small and realistic goals.

I never quit because I’m discouraged - I’ve never had trouble getting results and I always feel amazing, confident, and proud after two months of weight loss. I just quit because I’m sick of having self control and I miss binging and eating whatever I want... and I hate myself for it.

How can I stop this pattern? I’m currently at week 8 right now and I can feel myself falling off - I’ve binged three times this week and just feel “over it”. But I don’t want to be!!! I want to reach my goal. Can anyone relate? Does anyone have any advice? Is this just a self discipline problem or something more?

submitted by /u/pallo7586
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qrt7ND

No comments:

Post a Comment