Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Lost 30lbs and proud is it bad to post about?

While I'm not necessarily at my goal weight I have been on a weight loss journey since the beginning of quarentine (i just cut my calories to a normal amount since before i ate about 3,000 a day and became a vegetarian) I dont want to serve as a harmful source of motivation to anyone with an eating disorder or even just make someone insecure or feel bad with a progress post on my story :[ i really am proud of myself but cant seem to shake the feeling that i might negitively affect someone in posting it D: (i know a couple of my friends are trying to lose weight too so maybe its ok? my following isnt very big, just friends )

submitted by /u/athenrager
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37lxXVg

No comments:

Post a Comment