Tuesday, February 16, 2021

I’m ready to lose 45 lbs. Again.

When I was younger, I lost 40 lbs. It was probably one of the best achievements of willpower I’ve ever had. I kept it off for years until COVID-19 hit.

As you can see, I created this account right at around the 2-week mark of lockdown, but I haven’t used it since.

I’m starting today. I’ve gained back the 40 lbs plus 5 extra, but I’m going to do it. Again.

I know I can because I’ve done it before. I’m using this account to document my journey for myself, to hold current me accountable, for future me, if I ever end up in this situation again, and for anyone who’s struggling with weight loss.

It starts today.

submitted by /u/HealthierHabitsTime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M2uKTe

No comments:

Post a Comment