Thursday, February 4, 2021

Do you beLIIEEEVE in loss after loss? (after loss, after loss, after loss)

[F/28, 5'11", SW: ~300, CW: 261, GW: ???]

Hi all! For backstory, I started losing weight in late July and got down to 265 before the holidays. I was able to maintain through the end of the year which was great, but then kind of stalled out for a while. I work freelance and just got my first post-COVID gig so I've gone from mostly sedentary with full control over my intake to being on my feet 12-15 hours a day, with food provided and served for the sake of safety. Since I don't have much downtime for food or drinks and my anxiety keeps me from asking for them when I do have time, I'm now down 4 pounds in less than a week. I'm thrilled that I'm finally losing again but I'm scared to get too excited just to see it all come back when I'm back to regulating my own habits.

All of this to say, have you seen success after jumpstarting your journey with quick weight loss? I'd love to hear your stories/advice for transitioning back into less extreme conditions and continuing to lose!

submitted by /u/storeytelling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rnjZcY

No comments:

Post a Comment