Thursday, February 4, 2021

doing makeup differently after losing weight

I didn't know where else to post this but I felt like this would be the best place to ask. Please let me know if it's not appropriate to ask it here, happy to delete. Context, I've (30,F) lost 10kg since the beginning of last year - it's part of a long term goal in changing up my lifestyle and health. No complaints about my methods (combination of CICO, cutting sugary drinks out of my diet, light running 3/4 times a week) or how long it will take to get to my goal weight since it's compatible with my lifestyle/ mental health.

What I didn't expect were the ways this loss of weight would change my face and in turn, the way I do my makeup. For all my makeup wearing life, I had hooded eyes and I learned how to do eye makeup to suit that shape. Now that I've lost this weight, the pocket of fat that created the hood is now gone and my old way of doing eye makeup doesn't suit it? Not complaining, it's kinda fun learning a new way of doing things but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced something similar to this. I know clothing/ fashion is the first thing that's brought up when it comes to weight loss, but I didn't see the makeup thing coming

submitted by /u/ratparty5000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YIgXE7

No comments:

Post a Comment