Thursday, February 4, 2021

Former Athletes

“You can’t outrun your mouth.” I heard this recently and it was a revelation. I played college football, and have really struggled with weight since I started working 9-5 about ten years ago. As an athlete, we know what it takes to be fit and unfortunately we are well aware of the effort required. However, while I had stopped working out like a college athlete, I never stopped eating (or drinking) like one! Recently I’ve started eating slowly, drinking lots of water, and have lost 30 pounds. Exercise helps me feel mentally and physically better, but it’s eating less that has taken off the weight. If you are working out hard or dreading the work it will take to look and feel like college you, don’t stress! Weight loss is 90% diet and 10% exercise.

submitted by /u/Prbltrbl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aAyKCz

No comments:

Post a Comment