Thursday, February 4, 2021

as my magnesium intake goes up, my appetite goes down

Ever since I started tracking micronutrients last December I noticed an interesting trend...the higher I get my magnesium intake, the less hungry I feel for the next few days.

Have you tried it too and does it work for you? Do you want to try it?

I'm losing the last few pounds of quarantine fluff and it actually wasn't budging until I got my magnesium intake high enough to lower my appetite.

There isn't much left for me to lose to get to my goal weight (current BMI 22ish, goal BMI 21ish?)...this is where weight loss slows down if everything isn't just right and I wonder if this is one of the things that needed to be just right.

submitted by /u/temporarily-smitten
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MEpuoS

No comments:

Post a Comment