Saturday, February 13, 2021

I need to rant about my face. I feel like I will be stuck with a baby face forever.

I lost 45 pounds so far and I think I’m just cursed with a chubby face. It’s really hurting my self esteem because I’ve always been insecure about my cheeks and jaw(I store fat on my cheeks, jaw) because of how chubby it always was growing up, and I thought losing weight now that I’m an adult would fix it, but it didn’t. Mind you, I’m not at my goal weight yet, but I look pretty small for my weight because of muscle mass yet my face is fat. I am 165 pounds and 5’6 female. My goal weight is 150ish. My body changed significantly and yes my face did loose extra fat, but it’s still fat.

I don’t know why this is discouraging me so much. I always pictured myself with a skinny face after weight loss but it seems like I’m barely losing weight there and it just feels terrible. I don’t eat salt like crazy, I eat healthy, I treat myself, I do CICO and I think my genetics just give me a chubby face. It’s just such a punch to the gut seeing my biggest insecurity not changing despite weight loss and exercise and healthy eating. I hope one day I can accept my ‘baby face’ and move on with it. Or one day when I have more money I can get work done but right now that’s not an option - especially with covid. I feel like a skinny person with a fat person face. And I don’t look at other people and judge them for baby faces, I just look at myself and judge myself for it.

I just had to rant about that.

submitted by /u/shieixid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jLpzDm

No comments:

Post a Comment