Monday, February 15, 2021

It is much harder to overeat than undereat

Ok so I've been here since 2019, starte my ACTUAL diet and weight loss plan in September of 2020 and I'm currently at 60 of 100 lbs gone, 40 left to go. During these resent times however I've found myself unable to stop either not eating under 2000 cal or eating over 2000 cal, you see my sister recently had her kid and we've been going over everyday, visiting and checking up on how she's doing, we've gone for the past 3 days and it was on the second day that I noticed I was losing my CICO, she didn't exactly have much healthy food and fairly so she had just given birth, she needed the energy and was allowed to eat all the snacks she wanted, the problem is I couldn't stop it, I'd eat all my 1500 calories and then an hour later find myself eating mini muffin packets at 10 pm. I've been trying to fix it and like myself and how many of us can be I over exaggerate, I kept thinking "this is it, im going back to my old ways, I don't seem skinnier than yesterday so I'm getting fat" but then I remembered, 1 pound, 1 WHOLE pound of fat is 3500 calories, I have been having 1 muffin more than allowed. I'm not going to suddenly drop the diet and gain 60 pounds again. There IS change and the fact is me right now did NOT lose 60 lbs but the ME who was 60 lbs heavier, who was 60 lbs lazier, who was 60 lbs more feet underground is the one who did it, I'm way stronger, faster and smarter than that guy. I'm not just failing, I'm just taking my way slow and steady, and I'll surely win the race.

submitted by /u/A_FamousNobody
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dbGhL4

No comments:

Post a Comment