Monday, February 15, 2021

Trouble accepting changes in clothing size after weight loss

F28, 5’4, SW 167, CW 142, GW 135

I've been on my weight loss journey for about 6 months, and now that the weight is coming off, I've noticed my clothes have started fitting differently. Before losing weight, I would typically wear a large/XL in shirts and a 10/12 in pants when using my measurements for online shopping. I recently did some online shopping and noticed my new measurements have me at a medium for shirts and a 6/8 for pants. This was a shock to me, as I've never been able to even contemplate wearing a size 6 pants before! I guess because I see my body everyday, it doesn't feel like a massive change has happened so the numbers definitely surprised me. It took awhile (and double checking on several different brand websites) for me to convince myself it wasn't a one off or typo.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with not believing the changes in your clothing size after weight loss, or is the pandemic finally making me lose it (pun intended)? :)

submitted by /u/nomoon227
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Zk7e71

No comments:

Post a Comment