Monday, February 15, 2021

Realising why I emotionally eat: because I feel unlovable

this might seem a bit rant-y but that’s not what I intended, but if anyone has any advice that will be great. Thank you

So basically I’m in week 7 of weight watchers/itrackbites, and I have done super well until today and yesterday I just blew my diet.

And I always knew my eating problem was due to emotionally eating but I’m really realising it’s because of stress sometimes, but other times/most of the time is because I feel unlovable!!

Because I’m in my early 20s and I’ve never been in a relationship, and have no friends. So I really feel unlovable and have no source of connection, and food is what I turn to instead.

It was Valentine’s Day recently, and this morning I had a dream that I was pregnant and because I feel like the guy and I broke up or something (not sure but that’s what I sensed, I just felt like he didn’t really like me anymore) I tried to text him to say we need to talk, that it’s serious (to tell him I was pregnant).

Anyway so today I’ve felt super shit because I’ve never been in a relationship in the first place, only in my dreams it seems like someone would want to get intimate with me/I would get pregnant, but as well as that even still in the dream the guy didn’t like me.

Soo I think my subconscious this morning made me see that I feel I am really unlovable, and then today when I broke my diet again after yesterday I really felt why I was breaking my diet... and it was because of this feeling.

(Also I know it’s a lifestyle not a diet, but I didn’t really know how else to say it)

Also my sister is pregnant and every time her partner comes over I feel like such a piece of shit, I just feel like and alien or something because they are always such a couple and I’m sitting by myself, and I guess I am jealous. (edit: am also really happy for her and super edited too!)

So that is what I realised... this is why I emotionally eat.

Anyone have any tips to help?

Edit: also I hope I can type this here, I don’t know where else I can tell this to. But I have 55kg to lose and it makes me feel even worse because even after the weight loss I’m scared no one will like me still because I’m scared I’ll have lose skin, and I will still have the stretchmarks (which I don’t mind by themselves but with everything else..), scars, and saggy breasts. sorry if that’s tmi but that’s what happens when you’re a big girl with breasts... usually they are saggy before the weight loss, after the weight loss they are just gonna be worse. So how im really freaking out because it just seems like there is no way in the world a guy will love me, yet that is the most important thing in the world to me. To love and be loved.

submitted by /u/oceanandsunn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37lumX8

No comments:

Post a Comment