Monday, February 15, 2021

Ever feel like you just can't get past a certain weight?

Don't mind me. Just venting here. I know the logical answer to this. I'm just frustrated right now, to be honest.

A few years ago I had started losing weight after being obese my whole life. I lost something like 35lbs in about 5 months (got from 230 to 195). My weight loss slowed down in the next couple of months and the lowest weight I saw on the scale was about 187. After that, I gained a few lbs, maintained for a year or two, and then slowly started gaining more and more.

Cut to June 2020. I realized I had totally let myself go during the lockdown here and was back up to 220. By November I had lost about 33lbs, but since then, for the past 3 months I've just been hovering around 187. Every time I go a little below it, I get excited, but then it creeps back up there even if I've been staying within my calorie limit. In my lower moments I seriously wonder whether that's just my natural, default weight, and that I'll never know what being a normal weight feels like. It's quite a bummer.

submitted by /u/Natalorian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ppwbJ5

No comments:

Post a Comment