Tuesday, February 16, 2021

50lbs Down!

F43 5’7” SW 227 CW 177 GW 155

If someone had told me back at the beginning of August, before I decided to try to lose weight, 177 days after I started CICO that there would be 50lbs less of me, I would have laughed and not believed them.

Keeping on track has been tough the past two months, between holidays, winter doldrums, adjusting to eating even fewer calories, and the general slowing of weight loss as my body mass decreased, but like the tortoise, I’ve just been trying to keep it slow and steady. But yeah. It’s been so, so hard lately.

But here I am anyway—still CICOing, going on walks, down 50lbs, with 22lbs to go!

I was so excited to finally reach what once seemed like an impossible number, and wanted to share it with the community that has inspired me to start and to keep going. Here’s to losing those last 22lbs!

submitted by /u/lagewedi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3u3f3wg

No comments:

Post a Comment