Saturday, March 13, 2021

18M, 6’2, 215lbs - weight loss not working?

I don’t know if maybe my scales are broken or this isn’t working?

For the past 2.5 weeks now I have been counting every single calorie, I only drink water and I’m very strict with the calories I count. I am currently eating between 1600-1800 calories a day and I weighed myself last Wednesday morning and between then and exactly a week before I’d gone from 213lbs to 207lbs. Great. But this week, I had gone from 207lbs to 211 and then since Wednesday (today’s Saturday) I’m now at 214. How is that? I have noticed my scales where inaccurate 2 days ago as it said I was 120lbs and then 5 mins later 205lbs. But now they seem ok.

I don’t workout a lot, I usually get in about 3,000-5,000 steps most days sometimes above sometimes below but usually around that.

I have been eating whatever I want (I’m usually relatively healthy anyway) but I am mainly focusing on calorie deficit and I’m significantly below it anyways so why am I not loosing weight?

Anyone have any tips? Starting to loose hope as I really want to slim down for the summer and get to around 190-185lbs.

submitted by /u/finlz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38E6rTx

No comments:

Post a Comment