Saturday, March 13, 2021

Progress pics: down almost 100 pounds, resulting in some great news from the doctor

Pics: Same outfit, different size. September 337lb to March 243lb

This weight loss has revolved around trying to be healthy. It's a great feeling to see the work is paying off. When I learned that my weight was contributing to a bad-news medical condition, I got serious.

I recently saw my doctor for the first time after starting to lose weight. She was so ecstatic to see my progress, and we did some tests to see if we had made progress on the condition.

When someone from the office called to deliver the test results, she said "are you that girl who lost 100 pounds? The doctor has been bragging on you to everyone here like you were her daughter."

I was so nervous that the weight loss wouldn't help. But I was told this week that with all the treatment plus my weight loss, the condition is gone!

submitted by /u/Hollyannlang94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cvDgDg

No comments:

Post a Comment