Saturday, March 13, 2021

Strange weight fluctuations

Just a quick question, so I've M26 recently lost weight, about 44kg over a span of about 2 years. I reached my goal about 4 months ago and haven't been dieting since. I've gained a little over the past month so I've put my self on a deficit of 1500 calories for 2 days then 2100 for 2 and then alternate, this is what I did to loose the 44kg. I've noticed that on my 1500 day my weight dips 1kg under my usual weight. Then back to normal the next. This hasn't happened to me before even during my previous weight loss. I've had weight fluctuations going up, typical salt / water weight, but never going a kilo under, it's weird. Anyone else ever get this?

submitted by /u/DankChickenTendies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cshQXH

No comments:

Post a Comment