Friday, March 5, 2021

54 lbs down, finally out of the obesity zone

I weighted in at 320 lbs in June and I weigh 266 as of today. I'm inching closer and closer to my goal of 15% body fat (225).

As I approach 245, I'm getting closer to the weight of my prime. I keep thinking that I'm going to surpass my former best version of myself (physically) in a matter of months. That thought makes me anxious because I don't know what's next.

All of the loose skin has been rough for me, but it's better than staying the same physically. I'm taking all of the good and bad as just part of the weight loss process. A few things that I've changed are my skin care routine and putting effort into muscle recovery. I was feeling like shit for a while, but I bought a few new products and I started applying bio freeze to my calves and knees. My daily task of inclined walking has been less daunting and my legs feel recovered/fresh.

Lastly, I treated myself to some new clothes. I can finally fit an XL! It's been almost 5/6 years. After I lose another 40+lbs, I'll say hello to Mr Medium. I haven't seen him since 2013.

submitted by /u/shokaru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bevOgp

No comments:

Post a Comment