Saturday, March 6, 2021

A busy student who needs to lose weight desperately

I'm a busy student currently preparing for college admissions this year. Recently, with Covid and the stay-at-home status, my weight has increased drastically. I've been overweight since a child but I've been noticing my weight gains recently. I'm constantly at the computer doing work, essays, college preparation and etc. Combining that with my naturally lazy lifestyle, I've been leading a sedentary lifestyle for the past 4 months. (Usually, at school, I go to racket club and do a good hour of playing twice a week but I'm not able to at the moment.)

Also, another problem is that I'm a foodie and I find it difficult saying "no" to food when it's offered to me. So, even when I'm not that hungry, I'll eat anything if offered. I know this is bad but food is a real kryptonite to me. (Shame that my love for food didn't come with lightning-fast metabolism...)

My questions are:

  1. What are some good workout regimes/routines for busy people? (10-40 mins available)
  2. Any other foodies here, who can give any tips on reducing appetite or something similar?
  3. Are there any good foods that help reducing weight? Any meal plans you had success with?
  4. Any other general tips for a newbie to weight loss?

Thanks in advance, everyone!

submitted by /u/montaguwyatt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30iOvJD

No comments:

Post a Comment