Sunday, March 21, 2021

Ankle Injury and Mental Health - share your stories

Hi friends, I'm posting this here because you have all been such a positive and encouraging community.

I rolled my ankle for the second time in about 4 weeks. It was my fault, I shouldn't have been so careless, but I was back to working out at about 80% capacity. I thought I was in the clear. I wasn't.

Well I drank too much and it happened again - and in addition to the pain, what hurts the most is knowing I may not be back to my normal workout routine for MONTHS. And knowing how much work I put in to get to where I am is what's making me so sad.

Working out has always been important to my weight loss and self love/body image work. It's been my free natural antidepressant. And now I feel so useless. I can't even take the dog out (the second injury just happened last night).

Anyway I'm super bummed and I need some help working through this if any of you are willing to share your stories.

Thanks in advance ✨

submitted by /u/MiaWallacesShirt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3r2fvbn

No comments:

Post a Comment