Monday, March 8, 2021

Back Into The Fire!

Back Into The Fire!

So let’s start from the beginning sort of. I first started my weight loss journey back all the way in 2014 when I was 14 or 15 and weighed 191. I got to 186 before stopping, I was a kid so I didn’t know exactly the best way to lose weight back then. Two years later in 2016 I restart my weight loss journey, this time I weighed 242 at the beginning. I was consistent enough to get to 176.4 in the beginning of 2018, the lowest I had ever been. By the way as of now I’m 5’10 and a quarter without shoes and a 21 year old male, I will tell you my current weight as the story goes. From there I had something personal happen and it really put me in a depression and food was the cure I guess.. Fast forward to right now and I weigh 280, the most I’ve ever been. I feel the most sluggish I’ve ever felt and I developed GERD. In my 2016 weight loss chapter I restricted calories and did some exercise and being consistent was the most important thing. I feel now that I’ve had my driver’s license for a couple years now that I’ve been able to gorge myself easier than before. I know how to lose the weight I just feel discouraged because it is so hard to be consistent. My goal weight is 170 even. I guess I’m asking for more tips and motivation, thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/deeezknees
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qtIAw6

No comments:

Post a Comment