Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Bulking/cutting with loose skin after a lot of weight loss: what method do you guys prefer?

So I'm a 5'10 guy, I used to weigh around 260lbs, but over the last few years have dropped down to 155lbs, however for about the last 6 months I've barely made any progress in terms of building muscle (I don't have much muscle) or losing any of the fat I have left, because I simply can't decide whether to cut or bulk. I want to gain muscle, but I have either some fat/loose skin around my chest and stomach, I just can't work it which one it is. It hangs (in my opinion) like loose skin when I bend over, but doesn't look very bad when I'm standing straight, unless I'm bloated. I can't decide whether I should cut more, as I already look quite skinny and I don't have a lot of muscle, or start lean bulking and hope I can put some muscle on and look a bit better. Does anyone have any personal experiences they can share? Or even any advice they could share? Thanks everyone!

submitted by /u/ImJJz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bgP25j

No comments:

Post a Comment