Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Eat more when thinking of weight loss?

Hello everyone, in the past people have been so supportive here and i just wanted to see if other people are struggling with what I am or have in the past? Weight loss is on my mind a lot of the time, I'm currently quite big and uncomfortable with my size, before lockdown I lost some weight as I was on my feet more but this last lockdown I've pounded it on. The more I think about loosing weight I for some reason eat more than I know I actually want. I have 0 self control right now and really could do with some useful tips to change my mind set again to actually be acting upon it and improving my health. I was jogging (on the spot) and working out half an hour to an hour a day on top of work just doing mild things finishing with yoga, I even got myself a yoga mat and sponges etc that i was so happy about! this was only 4 months ago and now I feel disappointed in myself for stopping and can't find the motivation to pick it back up again.

submitted by /u/WouldYeKindly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NXnj0r

No comments:

Post a Comment