Wednesday, March 3, 2021

weight fluctuation anyone?

I'm not sure if negative non-progress posts are allowed here but here goes.

My weight fluctuates a lot in a year, and I end up somewhere between losing and gaining 15-30 pounds. I've noticed that my behaviour and personality tend to change a lot depending on where I am on my weight loss journey - when I'm at my lowest, I'm a social butterfly and love hanging out with people. When I start to gain weight, however, I cut myself off from everyone and stay holed up in my room because I'm scared of getting judged. I've gained some weight recently and I am completely unable to go outside at all or talk to people - I feel too self-conscious so I've been cancelling all my plans that involved going outside. I can't even go to the convenience store anymore. I know this might sound extreme but I was wondering if anyone's been going through the same thing as me.

submitted by /u/ExpensiveAsparagus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sNJS6n

No comments:

Post a Comment