Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Goal Weight Reached Sooner Than Expected! How to Maintain?

So, I (F, 29, SW: 158lb, CW: 135lb, GW: 134lb) am about a pound away from my (new) goal weight, yay!

My weight loss has mostly been for our wedding in August, and while I'm at the maximum weight I want to be on the day itself, I would like to lose one more pound to allow for birthday celebrations and our wedding cake tasting in April. I've also got two hen do's and potentially another wedding between now and late August; that's a lot of cake and prosecco.

My question is, once I've binned this last pound, how do I maintain? I've heard it's harder to maintain than lose, and I'm conscious that April in particular will be heavier than most other months (it's my Mam's 60th and my 30th the first two weekends; our cake tasting the week after mine; and I don't know what the last weekend will look like yet). I've changed my stats on MyFitnessPal and upped my points on WW, but I don't want to lose everything I've worked hard for over the last year. Any tips are greatly appreciated :)

submitted by /u/LaurieQueenOfSingle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b89rJB

No comments:

Post a Comment