Wednesday, March 3, 2021

How can I help my Girlfriend?

Me and the love of my life are doing our best to lose weight. Everyone goes at their own pace and I know weight loss can be much harder for females. We are pursuing goals we have made and weight loss is number 1. I’m down 30 lbs and her about 5 lbs.

By no means am I requiring her to lose weight and I’m going to love her no matter what. We have gotten into a great habit of using our treadmill and are seeing benefits. However she is frustrated at my speed of lost weight compared to hers. I am intermittent fasting and doing keto. She is doing CICO only. Keto does not work for her because of dairy reasons and she repeatedly says there is no way she can do intermittent fasting. I’m not gonna force anything on her but am wondering if anyone can suggest something that might be able to Kick start her? Of course this all hinges on her willingness. Once again nothing is wrong with her CICO method and slowly going at her own pace and I am supporting the hell out of that.

I’m just looking for suggestions of extra stuff I can do to help her. Maybe ideas of what else she can try? Ways that we can close the gap. Any fellow females have suggestions on how to transition into IF? Groundbreaking habits that really helped kick off weight loss?

And once again I reiterate, her doing CICO and going her own pace is completely fine. Maybe the only suggestions will be to keep supporting her. That goes without saying. If you couldn’t tell I don’t want to come off as the ass hole BF requiring her to lose weight or pushing her to do things she doesn’t want to. Weight loss is friggin hard. I get that. I am just looking for suggestions and experience of others in what finally helped them go to the next level in weight loss.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/NitroLotus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pks84b

No comments:

Post a Comment