Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Can someone explain the process of losing weight for me?

Hi all! Basically I gained 20 pounds during the quarantine. I just really wasn’t taking care of myself. I really want to get back to my original weight 100-105 pounds. I’m 5 feet tall. 24 years old.

For the past week, I have eaten the following: -one gallon of water throughout the day -1/3 cup oats mixed with a 1/4 cup blueberries -a medium sized apple -one cup chickpeas and 1/2 cup of couscous with some type of veggie mixed in -organ protein powder (one to two scoops) one tablespoon of peanut butter and a tablespoon of flax seeds -one slice of Ezekiel bread with 64grams of tempeh and a bit of sugar free ketchup -a Boca protein pattie with veggies and a 6 oz potato. -according to my fitness pal: 1300 calories / 80 grams protein / 198 grams carbs / 30 grams of fat.

For exercise, I’m doing a half hour of cardio 5 days a week, lifting 5 days a week. Resting twice a week. According to my watch, I burn between 500-700 calories during my workouts.

It’s been a week and I am exactly the same weight. In fact, the the mirror I look bigger. I know it’s only been a week and I shouldn’t expect much. But I’m so concerned and nervous I am doing something wrong. I hired a trainer and she said I should be losing 1.5 pounds a week and so far that’s not happening.

For reference, I ate really bad since the pandemic started and stopped working out. I barely drank water. I went to the bathroom regularly and I noticed now, I am having a bit trouble going (TMI, I’m sorry!).

I have not diverted from the diet once, I give it my all during every workout. I haven’t been on a weight loss journey before so can anyone give input one why my weight is the same and I appear bigger in front of the mirror. I’m new to all this, please, please be gentle on me 😬. Thank you in advance!!!!

submitted by /u/Perfect-Discipline25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38rI7UJ

No comments:

Post a Comment