Sunday, March 7, 2021

Effectiveness of cocoa butter/lotions during weight loss for skin elasticity?

Hi all, I'm in my fifth week in to my weight loss journey, 8.4kg (18.6lbs) down currently, and I'm beginning to feel... I dunno, more "pinchy" in separate areas of my body. I dunno, it feels like it could all just be in my head at the moment, but my girlfriend has been hammering in that I need to start using things like cocoa butter, vitamin e, other lotions to help with loose skin down the road.

Now, I know the reality, I'm planning on losing over forty kilo's (88lbs) to start with and continue even more once I hit my current goal weight, I'm going to have some, if not a LOT of loose skin, and frankly, I'm okay with that. I'd rather look like Zoidberg with my shirt off than what I am currently, and I can look into surgeries from that point if it does affect me horribly, but I was wondering if at my age and current weight, that sort of skin treatment would have any noticeable effect along the way.

submitted by /u/SomeponysScribbles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qpUh70

No comments:

Post a Comment