Sunday, March 21, 2021

[F/40] Treadmill or exercise bike better for weight loss and exercise?

Please do not comment "diet. eat less" I know this, I am doing this, my questions is what machine is better for weight loss and exercise because I want to add it to my daily routine for exercise. Calories in, calories out can be achieved through dieting into a deficit as well as exercising into a deficit.

I'm leaning towards a treadmill because I like to go for walks and light jogs when I can handle it and the conveyor belt always moving would keep me from slacking off. However, the exercise bike would be easier on my joints and I can hop on it while I binge watch Netflix, burst of HIIT via peddling faster would be easier than HIIT on a treadmill but there's nothing to keep me from slacking off aside from keeping an eye on the miles/hr and not going below a certain rate.

What's your opinion on the better machine, What pros and cons are there that I could take into consideration? My goal is to ultimately move into a gym environment and progress to basic weightlifting when I'm more comfortable which at the rate I'm going would be at the end of the year. Thanks!

submitted by /u/jupyter2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f12b4z

No comments:

Post a Comment