Sunday, March 21, 2021

Suggestion - If you struggle with portion size, stop midway your meal and wait for 10 minutes.

I always struggle with my portion sizes. Specially with rice. My food habits are very good - I don't eat junk food and fizzy drinks ( don't like them). I always cook my meals in very less oil. I make a lot of vegetables and lentils don't eat red meat and atleast 3 days a week I eat vegetarian meals. I make chicken stock from scratch, eat eggs and poultry. The problem I have always faced is, I ate ( still do) big portions and that's what have always Sabotaged my weight loss. Recently I discovered this by accident. One day I was eating lunch and someone came at my door and I had to leave my meal in between ( I washed my face, hands and drank half glass of water) and talked to them for 10 minutes and came back to my table to eat and I was not hungry anymore. And the best thing is, I had eaten one fourth of my meal. So, I thought I'll do an experiment and I started eating my meals while watching a TV show, I stop in between my meal and watch TV show and after 10 minutes, I finish my meal ( or sometimes just keep the leftover for later). This have been working very well for me and I thought I'll share here in case someone is also struggling with portion sizes.

submitted by /u/mystique023
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tG0e1E

No comments:

Post a Comment