Monday, March 1, 2021

Finally reached my milestone of 50lb weight loss!

F, 5’5 I started my weight loss journey around the end of September at my heaviest of 270lbs. I felt sick, unmotivated, and tired all the time and I finally had enough. I started the first few weeks on a Keto/low carb diet and decided it wasn’t sustainable enough for me so I stuck with calorie deficit and going to the gym as least 4 times a week. I’ve found not limiting yourself and eating what I want in moderation has helped reduce binging and helped my overall mental health in regards to weight loss.

I started seeing a personal trainer which helped me develop a pretty standard gym routine and feel more comfortable at the gym by myself. I don’t see her anymore but I started weight lifting and doing the 12/3/30 treadmill workout on cardio days.

I definitely have had weeks of no progress, weight gain, plateaus, etc etc but today I weighed in at 218.4! I’ve been wanting to reach over 50lbs of weight loss so badly and I am so proud I finally did it. I definitely have more to go still but I wanted to thank everyone here for the motivation and kindness. I couldn’t do it without you all. Keep pushing and stay positive!

submitted by /u/khllll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PfvfKG

No comments:

Post a Comment