Sunday, March 7, 2021

Finally sub 170

I’m a 5 foot 11 male and I just weighed myself for the first time in 2 weeks and I’m 168.4. Crazy to me how I’ve made this much progress, I only started my weight loss journey in late January at the weight of 189 pounds. I have been on and off dieting and failing for the past 4 years of my life and I’m so happy that I finally got the willpower to really change myself. I wouldn’t call myself at my goal weight exactly (I want to get lean and shredded) but I definitely would consider myself normal looking now. For those of you who are constantly frustrated and failing just remember you won’t be like this forever, just watch your macros closely would be my #1 tip.

submitted by /u/username1154
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qo7sFu

No comments:

Post a Comment