Sunday, March 7, 2021

I feel so lost and confused

I’m back up to my starting weight, the weight I was after I had a baby... 5 years ago. This weight loss journey has been a roller coaster. Up and down over and over and over.

Two years ago I paid a lot of money to join a weight loss program and I lost all the weight. I was freaking at my goal! Then life happened. Things were really hard in my life, marriage, religion... everything and I’ve gained it all back. I’m almost up to 180. My goal weight is 145. I’m so so mad at myself for letting life get in the way and gaining it all back.

I don’t have the money to do a weight loss program again. I do have the time to exercise at home and around my neighborhood and I do have the money to just eat healthy but it’s so hard to stick with it with young kids and just life in general.

I need an exercise program I can stick to. I need a food plan i can do on my own and my family will enjoy it too.

But I’m not sure exactly what I need to do. Where do I begin?

submitted by /u/jade111316
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sZlGhw

No comments:

Post a Comment