Wednesday, March 24, 2021

For those who lost (or are losing!) 50+ lbs: How has your weight loss journey changed as you've progressed?

I've lost 30lbs since mid-December 2020. I'm very proud of the progress I've made so far, particularly given the years of failed diets I put myself through before. I've been doing CICO (1,500kcal), low intensity cardio (5-8 mile walks every day at a quick pace), and 2-3 days of lifting per week. I am so excited to keep going, and it's crazy how different this go-around feels than my previous attempts. I REALLY want this, and I'm excited because this is the first time I've genuinely felt like I could maintain this for the rest of my life. It feels like a lifestyle shift vs a short term quick fix.

I wanted to hear from others to see how I can mentally prepare for losing the next 55 lbs. What changes did you make to your routines over time? How did your motivation levels change? What obstacles did you face in the middle and end of your weight loss that were different from the beginning? What positive changes did you experience? Just wanted to hear others' stories to prepare myself. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/ebenzers_luge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cgWgXc

No comments:

Post a Comment