Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Finally found a dietician now comes the "fun" part

After interviewing about a dozen dieticians I think I may have found one that is in sync with my goals and my diet philosophy. Almost all of the ones I interviewed were of the type of the "strict fad diets" and you follow what they say no matter what.

I finally found one that agrees with me that there is no one diet and flexibility/variety is they key to a successful diet program during and after the weight loss.

Right now we are going thru the different types of cuisines and figuring out which ones would work for me. I will not go into details but I have a certain condition that makes certain diets extremely dangerous for me.

So far, the Mediterranean style cuisine (not diet) will be the basis for much of the meal plan but we are looking at others to supplement. I will also be submitting some self-developed recipes (mainly soups, casseroles, stews and sauces/dressings). Cooking will not be an issue since I have taken courses in cooking and grew up around a German Grandmother who was a scratch cook.

Currently 57/M 5'11" 230 lbs (extremely thick boned). Computer Systems Administrator/Developer

My goal is 40 to 50 pounds over 2 years.

My main question is: What are your favorite cook (not diet) books/sites that I can consider. Include the Mediterranean Cuisine.

submitted by /u/RogueDisciple
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cg1O4h

No comments:

Post a Comment