Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Weight loss & alcohol

Ive been trying to lose weight for a really long time but i started working out daily & eating in a calorie deficit about three months ago and i still havent lost a single pound. Im in college and go out on the weekends and have bigger meals w drinks w friends, but i feel like i cant possibly be drinking/eating so much that its messing up my weight loss? I am struggling because my weight makes me absolutely miserable and i am so committed to losing some but i don’t want to have to give up normal college activities like going out once or twice a week !!!!! Can anyone help me make sense of this !!!!

I am 5’8, current weight ~155 and trying to get down around 130 lbs

submitted by /u/Swaganator444
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d59LIP

No comments:

Post a Comment