Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Weird side effect of weight loss

I'm not sure if it's just in my head but I've noticed three unusual effects of weight loss and curious if anyone else experienced the same. This was after about 80lbs lost since last year and I've finally got to bmi of 23. They all seem obvious in retrospect but never really thought about it before.

My body hair seems thicker, is it the case that your hair follicals are literally spaced out over more area so having loss weight they're literally more concentrated.

I seem to have a higher heat tolerance on my torso with hot water, the same water will scorch my lower legs and head but perfectly comfortable on torso, I noticed I've had the shower steadily hotter over the past year and barely mix more than a trickle of cold now.

Conversely I often feel far colder around the house and need to wear more layers than ever.

submitted by /u/Kylel6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3skFGLM

No comments:

Post a Comment