Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Weight loss is mostly mental

I joined a work place weight-loss challenge and I weighed out yesterday. I’ve been doing great for most of this year with only a few over calorie days. After a while my body got acclimated to the reduced calories and I didn’t think about food except when it was time to eat, mostly since I intermittent fasted and had the eating window.

Anyway, after I recorded my final weight I felt hungry all day. Even after I ate I was thinking about all of the foods I once consumed. Since the beginning of the year I’m down 22 pounds and I’d still like an extra 16 pounds off to get to a healthy BMI. The switch from winning the challenge to winning for myself is mental. So now, I get to slow down and allow the weight loss to drip off rather than melt off.

submitted by /u/l1owdown
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3chrltS

No comments:

Post a Comment